Tuesday, February 14, 2012

8 Week Follow-Up

Cory and I finally found time to do measurements and photos. I was going to do it two weeks ago, but we just didn't have the time! I'm going to go ahead and warn you. The pictures do not look that different. I was actually disappointed after seeing them because I feel so different! However, my measurements really show a lot more progress than the pictures.




Measurements 
Weight: 125 (same)
Chest: 33 ½ (+1 inch) 
  Waist: 28 ½  (-1¾ inch)
    Hips: 37 ½ (-½ inch)
    Thigh: 21 ½   (-½ inch)
     Calf: 13 ¾  (same) 
       Arm: 10 ½  (same)      Notes from Courtney: Do you see what I mean about my pictures? My measurements really make me happy though! I had noticed my pants were fitting loosely, but I had no idea that I had lost that much through my hips and waist. As you can see I have not lost weight on the scale, but Cory was quick to remind me that I've gained quite a bit of muscle. I carry most of my fat in my lower body and that's where I have lost the most inches wise. I clearly need to be focusing on my arms and calves more. Cory is already working on a new workout that will hit those areas harder. Overall, I am pretty happy with where I am at after 8 weeks. I have dropped a pant size and built a lot of muscle in my torso. It's not really clear in the picture, but I also can already see the faint outline of my top abs. My next weigh in and measurements will be in 4 weeks after I try a few different things. I'll be sure to keep you updated as much as possible on what workouts we are doing each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment